Lately I have been on the hunt for accessories for our new home. Here are a few of my latest finds...
1. My beautiful new lampshade from Studio Snowpuppe - all the way from the Netherlands
2. Foxy vintage door knocker from Camden Passage Islington antiques market. I think it is 1920's
3. Mole string holder from Volpe and Volpe which I got from the Crafty Fox pop up shop
4. Vintage iron door handles from Portuguese Vintage on Etsy
5. Acorn bowl by Donna Wilson
6. House of Rym Tu Es La Vague yellow cup from Tea and Kate