Saturday 14 September 2013

Mollie Makes Home feature: Snowy peak mountain coaster tutorial

I am very excited to let you all know that a couple of months ago I was asked to write a crafty tutorial for the new Mollie Makes Home bookazine. Caroline Rowland from 91 magazine was the guest editor and did an amazing job of rounding up some amazing designer makers to show us their beautiful homes and inspirational tutorials. Here is a sneak peek of the tutorial I wrote for the bookazine:




It was a fun project to work on and I am happy to have been featured in one of my favourite magazines.  This is one of the first tutorials I have written and am inspired to write some more, so stay tuned! If you happen to make these mountain coasters I would love to see them so please post links in the comments to your handy work :)

You can view a sampler here: Mollie Makes Home 2 and is available to buy 19th September 2013.

Hooray!